I’m a professional in the photography, journalism, TV and, in general, communication areas. I’ve gained a big experience working for serveral companies in this field. Acting in different possitions, I’ve been responsible for many tasks, which have given me a flexible profile, as well as the capability to make contributions. I’ve developed the ability to integrate into working teams and, if needed, to direct them.
- 2012, on going. Working as a freelancer in the photography, journalism and audiovisual production field.
- 2008-2012ko. Journalist and photographer for Irutxuloko Hitza, local newspaper of San Sebastian (Basque Country). Editor in chief of the publication in the period Sept 2008 August 2009.
- 2007. Journalist for EuskalKultura.com.
- 2006-2008. Writer of Argi Kaxa, weekly colum about TV for Diario de Noticias de Gipuzkoa newspaper.
- 2006. Txalap.ART diskak, recording company. Press officer and coordinator of the promotion campaing of the disk Nömadak TX by the band Oreka TX.
- 2006. Euskadi Irratia, the public Basque language speaking radio broadcasting station. Working for the award winning show Mezularia. Radio producer’s tasks.
- 2002-2004. Video and TV producer at Kartofen Produkzioak production company, writing scripts, production duties and project management, as well as several technical tasks involving digital video edition, etc.
- 2003. Co-author of the book of interviews Bestearen Aurkikuntza. (Ed Mikelazulo Kultur Elkartea. Orereta. 2003)
- 2002 summer. Weekend news service editor at Herri Irratia radio station.
- 2001-2003. Gara newspaper. Coordination and writing in the annual special supplements of Oarsoaldea county.
- 2001. Director and script writer of the documentary Santa Clara, Altxorraren Uhartea. Batzen. 2001
- 2000-2002. News Services editor at OarsoTelebista, local TV station in Oarsoaldea County. Managing the news team as news room responsible. Direction of Special Shows
- 1998-2000. TV Broadcaster/Journalist at Oarso Telebista, local TV station in Oarsoaldea County.
- 1997/1998. University of the Basque Country Radio. Producer, scriptwriter, and presenter of El diario del Rinoceronte radio show.
- 1999 University Degree in Communication Science, journalism and audiovisual specialties. University of the Basque Country.
- 2007 Photography technician. Title from the Ceinprostudies centre availed by Autonomous Government of the Basque Country.
- 2012 Documentary photography, personal project course given by the photographer Jesus Mari Arruabarrena in the Basque Summer University – Udako Euskal Unibertsitatea.
- 2011 Documentary photography course given by the photographer Jesus Mari Arruabarrena in the Basque Summer University – Udako Euskal Unibertsitatea.
- 2011 El mundo en imagenes (The World in images) photography course given by the National Geographic photographer Tino Soriano.
- 2003 Project planning and management II, course approved by the Employment Ministry of the Autonomous Government of the Basque Country.
- 2002 Project planning and management I, course approved by the Employment Ministry of the Autonomous Government of the Basque Country.
- 2002 Cinema Production course by Almudena Illoro organized by the council of San Sebastian (Basque Country).
- 2001 Radio Workshop organized by EITB (Basque Broadcast Public Corporation), within the Summer Courses of the University Of the Basque Country.
- Basque. EGA (mother tongue)
- Spanish. (mother tongue)
- English. CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English given by the Cambridge University equivalent to de C2 level of the European frame of language qualifications).
Click here to jump to the top.